We stayed there from 6-10th May 2011. On arrival and without asking we were offered the appropriate Ambassador member''s upgrade to a junior suite and found ourselves on the same floor as the Club Lounge. the limited view from the room was made up for by the easy access to the lounge which has interesting views over the local suburb.
There we had great service from Luis and Bridget throughout our stay. The extra cost to have Club lounge access was well worth it..Two free computers are available in the lounge for guests.
There was a very good range of breakfast options, the afternoon tea was lovely and the evening drinks selections and canapes were superb. Very helpful advice from Bridget lead us to a very good restaurant near the hotel for one of our meals out. We will certainly return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental San Francisco is the Bay Area s newest upscale hotel destination. The 32-story glass tower sparkles high above the city, standing sentry over the South of Market (SoMa) area. The smoke-free hotel is convenient to everything, including the Moscone Convention Center, Union Square, Chinatown and the Powell Street Cable Car Turnaround. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, IHG, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, BookIt.com, Priceline, HotelTravel.com and Jetsetter so you can book your InterContinental San Francisco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental San Francisco Hotel San Francisco
- San Francisco Intercontinental