“Cinema paradiso” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #118 of 5,007 Restaurants in San Francisco
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Late Night, Dessert
Description: È Tutto Qua translates to "It's All Here" in Italian. The Italian born owner travels often to Rome's famous Campo Dei Fiori district and brings back fresh new ideas from the culinary world of today's Italy.The newest trends are combined with a dedication to being authentically Italian.With emphasis on top quality ingredients, house made pasta, bread and desserts,the freshest seafood and prime cut meats, the delicious result will be foundin the dishes set before you. Parliamo Italiano!
Trondheim, Sor-Trondelag, Norway
“Cinema paradiso”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2013 via mobile

Good sogliola the service was so nice and the screen was displaying lovely cinema paradiso. I am italian and i will go back to this restaurant

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Long Beach, CA
“Great, hip place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2013

This place was recommended to me by our hotel. It is crowded, loud and a bit cramped on the weekends, but it was SOOOOOO good. A little pricey, but so are all of the good Italian places in the area. The staff are supper funny real Italian guys who make the experience that much better. The food was outstanding and served quickly. Highly recommended.

• Visited May 2013
Michigan
“Yummy food, lively atmosphere.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2013

My husband and I stumbled across this place during our trip to San Francisco. The food was fantastic - I had the Paccheri Golosi, which had an amazing cream sauce, and my husband had the Spaghetti Neri, aka squid-ink pasta, and he loved it. The only disappointment was the chocolate souffle, which was cool inside. I should have had the tiramisu like my husband, as it was very good. Aside from the souffle, the food had great rustic flavor.

Although the food was good, the service was excellent. The staff all worked together to create a great dining experience. Our water glasses were never empty, and the servers knew all of the dishes. The restaurant was very busy while we were there, but we were warmly welcomed in. It felt like we were the dinner guests of an Italian family with a modern vibe. If we ever get back to San Fransisco, we will be sure to dine here again!

• Visited March 2013
Fishers, Indiana
“Atmosphere is contageous”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2013

Me and my husband ate here several days ago during our trip to San Francisco and we loved this place. The owner and everyone who works there is so happy! They all speak with a strong Italian accent and sing along when Frank Sinatra comes on the radio. They make you feel like you are in Italy. Everyone helps each other out so you never have to wait for a refill on water, another glass of wine, for your dishes to be cleared, etc. The service is top notch! The food was amazing too, but it was the atmosphere that will keep me coming back! Our waiter even gave me a hug when we left! Now, that's service! There are thousands of restaurants in San Franciso that you can choose from, but I would definitely consider going here. It's not a big place so I would consider making a reservation first. Enjoy!

• Visited March 2013
Montreal, Canada
“Excellent restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2013

I'm from Montreal and we have plenty of great restaurants. This one is simply amazing. We'll go back FOR SURE upon our next trip to SF. It was recommended to me by a friend.

Visited March 2013