“Great way to experience Little Italy!” 5 of 5 stars

$69*
and up
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: Top 10 walking tours for globetrotting foodies - Lonely Planet (April 2013). Same Day Reservations. Bus & Walking Tours. Explore the history and culture of local neighborhoods, including Chinatown and North Beach/Little Italy, as "We Eat Our Way Through San Francisco." Voted Best City Tour by San Francisco Bay Guardian 2011. Named "Best City Tour of 2006 and 2007" by CitySearch.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities
Arlington, Texas, Usa
3 attraction reviews
“Great way to experience Little Italy!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2013

I thoroughly enjoyed my food tour of Little Italy! Our guide was excellent. She was a current resident of Little Italy and had lived there for over 40 years. We learned lots about the history of the area while enjoying a variety of food offerings.

San Francisco, California
“A tour of North Beach that even locals will enjoy.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

My girlfriend and I both live in San Francisco, and I thought this would a great birthday present for her, since she loves cafes, bakeries and small boutiques. Blandina's tour was all I'd hoped for and more. We both had an amazing time, and Blandina showed us various nooks and crannies of North Beach that we hadn't know about.

The tour is three hours, and it does fly by. Be sure not to eat anything before the tour. You will be full by the time the tour is over just from the samples you receive in various cafes, bakeries and restaurants. I would highly recommend the tour, whether you live in San Francisco or not. If you're visiting, though, you may want to take this tour early in your trip so you can revisit any places that catch your eye during the tour.

san juan capistrano
“Taste of North Beach”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2013

Last weekend I had the pleasure of taking the North Beach walking tour with Blondina.
The tour was one of the highlights of my trip to San Francisco. Got to taste treats from many of the local merchants and restaurants. My suggestion is don't eat before you go!!
Also plan this tour in the beginning of your stay in San Francisco,that way you can go back to some of the places you were introduced to and buy treats to take home or leisurely spend some time eating some great food at the restaurants. The othere people on the tour were delighful so it really felt like you were spending time with friends and with Blondina sharing her neighborhood with you.

Fairfield, California, United States
“Great Day”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2013

Took the North Beach/Little Italy tour on 1/19/2013. We had an awesome time! Jim, our tour guide, was very knowledgeable and entertaining as well. He waited on us like we were his house guests. He took us for coffee, pastries, candy, pasta and pizza. We were also given samples of fudge to take home with us. There were 5 people in my party, 9 people in our tour group. Everyone had a wonderful time. No one walked away hungry, or disappointed. Highly recommend this tour.

Olive Branch, Mississippi, United States
“North Beach and Blondinia”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2013

Sorry this review is so so late. We went to San Fran last summer and did this tour. We had the BEST time. Blondinia was very knowledgable of the area and has lived here most of her adult life. She took us to great local places like the bakery, coffee house, butcher, candy maker, pizza, etc. only complaint is that I wish it had been our first tour instead of our last. Keep up the great work guys!!

Visited July 2012