“Interesting selections” 3 of 5 stars
Review of J Tu Cafe

J Tu Cafe
582 Sutter St, San Francisco, CA 94102 (Downtown)
(415) 433-5525
Neighborhood: Downtown
NJ
“Interesting selections”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2013

Stopped in here to pick up lunch to bring back to a meeting at the Hotel Rex. I ordered a Greek salad with grilled chicken. Salad was good and chicken freshly made. Cooking the (juicy) chicken took a a while, but it was good. No bread (or pita) offered with it. Pretty average service. Mid-eastern menu choices looked interesting - maybe next time. OK for lunch - but wouldn't seek it out.

• Visited February 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Irmo, South Carolina
“New owner - great food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

The soup was amazing. Service was very quick and overall the restaurant was very good. The new owner came out and visited with us. He was very invested in our meal and discussed planned improvements. We would definitely give this place a try in the future!

• Visited January 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Los Angeles, California
“Poor Service; cold food.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2013

I want to start off by saying this was the second time in a year that I ate at this resaurant and unfortunately I did not learn from my first experience :( Like the first time service was slow, it took the waitress a good 7-10 minute to acknowledge us after we sat. Furthermore, after being acknoledged it took another 10 minutes to get our drink order. Finally, we get our breakfast order and half of the order was cold; for both of us. The poor service also came with an attitude to match. I have learned from this second experience, I will not be going back!

• Visited December 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Los Angeles, California
“Don't waste your time and money there”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2012 via mobile

Horrible service. I might as well jump in the kitchen and made it myself. Server was rude, kept forgetting our water and kept on saying "water is comin" food was cold when it finally arrived. I would've been happier at macdonalds

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
california
“Great value and quick service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2012

Had all the basics for a good breakfast, quick service and clean appearance. Opened early and very reasonably priced. Good value for your money.

Visited December 2012