“Great spot with good friends” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #37 of 317 Attractions in San Francisco
Type: Historic Sites, Landmarks
Winter Haven, Florida
4 attraction reviews
“Great spot with good friends”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2013

I remember this spot from when I was a kid so was excited to try it again. What a great view, weather was clear and it was amazing. The food was outstanding, the service was outstanding just a great experience!!

Saint Louis, Missouri
6 attraction reviews
“Beautiful views”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I visited the cliff house on Sunday. We had no reservations but decided to chance it. Sunset was already over so we were not in it for that. You do need reservations if you go around that time. Anyway, we got there and we're told it would be a 30 min wait. We chose to have drinks at the bar. The Irish coffee was delish, we were given menus and decided to eat at the bar. We chose the apple salad, butternut squash soup and pasta mare all were very good, don't turn down the warm sourdough bread! Smother it in butter and sin, it's worth it! As we were finishing our seating buzzer alarmed. I enjoyed the food, the history of the cliff house is fascinating , and the spectacular views, even at night made this spur of the moment dinner a winner.

Visited October 2013
Louisville, Nebraska
“Amazing view”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2013 via mobile

This restaurant was amazing. The staff were very friendly, the food was outstanding and the views were just amazing. We got there right at sunset, what a sight. I would recommend this restaurant to everyone. What an incredible view.

Visited October 2013
Kansas City, Missouri
4 attraction reviews
“Great experience! ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2013

Having been closed because of government shutdown (on park land), the staff chose to open. So glad they did! Clam chowder was lovely, but husband's Mahi mahi sandwich was awesome! Beautiful view to to it all off!

Prince George, Canada
6 attraction reviews
“Views were fabulous”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2013

Reserved a window seat a month before our trip. Food wasn't the best. I wish I could say it was but our experience was that the food was just ok. My scallops were over cooked and gritty which was disappointing. I would go back and try it again just to experience the views. Book a sunset window seat if you get a chance and take your camera.

Visited September 2013