The St. Regis San Francisco was beautiful hotel that provided top notch service throughout the stay. The hotel is hidden away right off 3rd street and can easily be missed by its subtle sign and entrance. Entering the lobby takes you away from the city into a calm and soothing environment. Check in went smoothly and we were assigned a 'Premier Room.'
Upon entering the room, shades were closed and lights were dim, already arranged from a turn down service, even though it was around 4 PM. The room was spacious and immaculately clean. Many features of the room were controlled by a central touch screen computer that can operate the blinds, lights, alarm, and call the butler or room service.
The bathroom was huge with a deep bathtub and separate marble rain shower. There was also a television in the bathroom which was a very nice feature. Toiletries were Remede Spa products from the Spa in the hotel and at other St. Regis properties.
The hotel is also home to condos in the upper floors which shares the spa and gym facilities. Took a swim in the indoor infinity pool of the hotel. The pool had the clearest water I had ever seen before. Almost seemed like they filled the pool up with bottled water everyday. It was an incredible experience to swim and dry off looking out a window to Yerba Buena Gardens right across the street and the Metreon in the distance. This was an experience I had never thought I would go through.
Enjoyed cocktails at the bar in the evening. There was a large crowd in the lobby and bar area with a birthday party for some of the San Francisco Castro District Locals. However, the bar attendants were still able to provide our drinks without any problems at all.
Overall an excellent experience in the heart of San Francisco. Close to everything, while feeling completely removed from the business of the city. The St. Regis hotels definitely knows how to treat guests to a 5 star experience.
- Also Known As:
- St. Regis Hotel, San Francisco Hotel
- St. Regis Hotel, San Francisco Hotel San Francisco
- St Regis San Francisco
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The luxurious St. Regis San Francisco also has the Museum of the African Diaspora located within the hotel and the renowned San Francisco Museum of Modern Art next door. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Amex, Tingo, Orbitz, MrandMrsSmith, Otel, Priceline, EasyToBook, TripOnline SA, Venere, Agoda and Fareportal so you can book your The St. Regis San Francisco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.