I booked a great rate using my FoundersCard (I'm also SPG Gold) and was upgraded to a suite on check in. Joao, the butler, was incredibly nice and got two of my things pressed for me. The suite was large and comfortable, they brought me the NY Times in the morning as well as complimentary french press coffee. I used the gym and pool both days. I also made use of the house car service and went to my event in style using their Bentley Flying Spur.
The staff remembered my name and was nice enough to allow a late check out.
I have found my hotel in San Francisco. I will never stay anywhere else.
- Also Known As:
- St. Regis Hotel, San Francisco Hotel
- St. Regis Hotel, San Francisco Hotel San Francisco
- St Regis San Francisco
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The luxurious St. Regis San Francisco also has the Museum of the African Diaspora located within the hotel and the renowned San Francisco Museum of Modern Art next door. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Amex, Tingo, Orbitz, MrandMrsSmith, Otel, Priceline, EasyToBook, TripOnline SA, Venere, Agoda and Fareportal so you can book your The St. Regis San Francisco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.