This is what I expect from a St. Regis. A very new hotel South of Market that is tastefully done with excellent service. The whole place exudes a certain pleasantness and leaves you walking out saying "wow, that was a really nice hotel." Rooms were modern, clean and very nice. SPG platinum got an upgrade to an executive which had more space, a desk and a corner view. Lobby is well-done and cozy with a great bar and wonderful large gas fireplaces - I would be very happy to sit there for hours. Gym is nice and well-equipped.
Two minor nits: unlike Asian St. Regis hotels, the coffee in-room is not complimentary, and breakfast is a la carte instead of the amazing buffets I've seen at other St. Regis hotels, and not included with the room - again unlike other St. Regis. If you can swing this on your trip, do it.
- Also Known As:
- St. Regis Hotel, San Francisco Hotel
- St. Regis Hotel, San Francisco Hotel San Francisco
- St Regis San Francisco
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The luxurious St. Regis San Francisco also has the Museum of the African Diaspora located within the hotel and the renowned San Francisco Museum of Modern Art next door. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Starwood, Expedia, Hotels.com, Amex, Otel, Priceline, Travelocity, Olotels, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets and Tingo so you can book your The St. Regis San Francisco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.