If budget isn't an issue I would say that the St. Regis Hotel SF is a great hotel room! We had a corner suite on the 18th floor facing 3rd and Mission Street. The suite includes a long dining table, sitting room, separate sleeping room, and full bathroom with tub and shower. Amenities were high-end from their spa and the room comes with butler service which we used to have items pressed. Food and bar is excellent at the hotel. Conveniently located to the convention center, walking distance to Ferry Building and Union Square shopping area.
- Also Known As:
- St. Regis Hotel, San Francisco Hotel
- St. Regis Hotel, San Francisco Hotel San Francisco
- St Regis San Francisco
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The luxurious St. Regis San Francisco also has the Museum of the African Diaspora located within the hotel and the renowned San Francisco Museum of Modern Art next door. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Starwood, Expedia, Hotels.com, Amex, Otel, Priceline, Travelocity, Olotels, Cheap Tickets, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Orbitz and Tingo so you can book your The St. Regis San Francisco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.