“One Of The Best Ball Parks You'll Ever Go To” 5 of 5 stars
Review of AT&T Park

AT&T Park
Third and Townsend streets, San Francisco, CA 94103 (SoMa)
877 734 1001
and up
Go San Francisco Card
Activities: Dining
More attraction details
Owner description: Home of the San Francisco Giants Major League baseball team.
Duarte, California
15 attraction reviews
“One Of The Best Ball Parks You'll Ever Go To”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2013

I came here for the first time with my husband on June 17 for the Giants vs the Padres (San Diego won that game by the way). We took the train (Caltrain) from Belmont so we could save on parking and not having to deal with the traffic on our way to San Fran. The train stop from the stadium is a pretty short walk, so I would highly recommend taking it, especially if you want to save on parking.

Anyways, I loved the view from my seat (yep, I was higher up, in the nose bleed section) because no where have I seen from any stadium that you can see the bay. The scenery is truly stunning and so unique to San Francisco.

The food sold at the stadium is going to be overly priced here, so if that is not what you are willing to pay, then make sure you either eat dinner before coming or buy up some snacks at the Safeway that is pretty close to the stadium (yes, you can bring in your own snacks and nonalcoholic beverages... I even saw a guy bring in a whole rotisserie chicken!). The food itself here has plenty of options to choose from, not just your standard fare of hot dogs and hamburgers (although they do have that too if you are old fashion). But I didn't find a salad though (yes, I know you are not coming here for a salad, but I am a fan of adding fiber to all of my meals).

I wished the aisles between seats weren't so narrow because walking through it can be scary. I totally dislike it when people either do not stand up or move their legs in so that someone can pass by to get to their seat (it's really hard not to use the restroom during the entire duration of the game now). I only got up once and both times I walked through the incredibly narrow aisle, I thought I was going to fall forward into the seats below me. (But of course, all stadiums out there have narrow aisles since the goal is to put as many seats as possible, but still, wished it wasn't so narrow).

I love that the weather isn't too hot where we were sitting, nor do I think it would be hot sitting in the stadium because the weather is usually on the colder and breezy side in San Francisco (make sure you bring a jacket or pull over to keep you warm at night).

Overall, had a wonderful experience at this ballpark and would love to see another game here.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Brisbane
5 attraction reviews
“Quintessential American experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2013

A must do experience. Very different from the cricket in Australia. It is very family oriented and social, with lots of theatre such as the team mascot being driven throwing crisps into the crowd, karaoke and Led displays saying cheer louder. The garlic chips were covered in raw garlic so not our cup of tea. Hot dogs were great. It was very cold even with thermals the night we were there. Would definitely go back. Give yourself plenty of time to get there and pay for the better tickets you really do get to see more!

Visited May 2013
North Chicago, Illinois
10 attraction reviews
“It was ok....”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2013

Heard it was this awesome park but it was just average for us had some really drunk fans near us that were not worried about kids being there at all, Was nice to visit a different ballpark but once was enough

Des Moines, Washington
49 attraction reviews
“This is a gorgeous baseball stadium.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2013

We loved the view and the area where the park is located. San Francisco should be very proud of this lovely facility.

Visited May 2013
Granbury
10 attraction reviews
“Beautiful weather for day game”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2013

AT&T Park was a lot smaller than I expected, especially compared to my hometown stadium, Rangers Ballpark in Arlington. The weather was perfect for our 12:45 pm start. We sat in the upper level, directly behind home plate, which gave us a stunning view of the bay.

As in most ball parks, the food was pricey. My wife and I split a crab sandwich and garlic fries in center field.