“Memorable” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Stella Pastry and Cafe

Stella Pastry and Cafe
446 Columbus Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94133-3902 (North Beach)
415-986-2914
Neighborhood: North Beach
Antioch, Illinois
“Memorable”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2013

We stumbled on this Café when walking from China Town down to Fisherman's Wharf. I ordered the Café Mocha and it was the best Mocha I have had in a very long time. Even my husband who is not a fan of Espresso drinks tried mine and raved about it. The Sacrapantina is to die for!! Have not had anything like it since my childhood in NYC. Stop in and you will not be disappointed.

• Visited October 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Auckland Region, New Zealand
“A visual delight”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2013

My wife and I stumbled on this gem one morning out walking. We stopped for pastries and coffee which were superb. Staff very friendly and the serving cabinet is full of the most amazing pastries and desserts, which reminded me of similar shops I have seen in my travels in Italy. Visit for a sweet treat, that wont break the budget.

• Visited October 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Sydney, Australia
“The Sacrapantina changed our lives”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2013 via mobile

The little cafe/bakery is a national treasure. Our walking guide pointed it out and made a morning stop - and that's where the love affair began. We had a real espresso coffee (America, seriously what is your fascination with Starbucks) then were tempted to try the Sacrapantina for which Stella is famous. Beware of imitations this is one of the best slices of cake we have encountered in our lives. Needless to say we came back again the next day for a sweet 'breakfast'.

Visited October 2013
Knoxville, Tennessee
“Quite Authentic Italian desserts”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2013

We got an assortment of their cookies, macaroons and tarts, and enjoyed them all. Great with a nice cup of coffee!

Visited October 2013
Michigan
“Small nice confectionery.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2013 via mobile

Came with a group of 8 and selected a variety of sweets annd drinks, everything was prepared swiftly and accurately. Sad that I could not get my Italian soda, but they were out of the soda.

• Visited September 2013