“Good hamburgers and a nice vibe. It's a small restaurant so get here early if you want a seat. My favorite seat is at...” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Grumpy's American Pub

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Grumpy's American Pub
125 Vallejo St, San Francisco, CA 94111 (The Embarcadero)
(415) 434-3628
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #1,936 of 5,007 Restaurants in San Francisco
Cuisines: American, Pub
Neighborhood: The Embarcadero
Neighborhood: The Embarcadero
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2008

Good hamburgers and a nice vibe. It's a small restaurant so get here early if you want a seat. My favorite seat is at the bar.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“The ultimate hangover cure: a patty melt and a Guinness. Yeah, that's right. I gave this more stars than Aqua or...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 29, 2007

The ultimate hangover cure: a patty melt and a Guinness. Yeah, that's right. I gave this more stars than Aqua or Boulevard. What of it?

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“The burgers here are amazing!!! Everytime I have a burger somewhere else now, I think about how it doesn't measure up...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2007

The burgers here are amazing!!! Everytime I have a burger somewhere else now, I think about how it doesn't measure up to a Grumpy's burger. Salads are great too. Much of the rest is hit or miss, but I no longer care since I can't go there and pass up another opportunity to eat one of their burgers!