“Truly Wonderful” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Johnny Rockets

Johnny Rockets
2201 Chestnut St, San Francisco, CA 94123 (Marina District)
(415) 931-6258
Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #1,194 of 4,523 Restaurants in San Francisco
Cuisines: Hot Dogs, Hamburgers
Good for: Dining on a budget
Neighborhood: Marina District
MN
“Truly Wonderful”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

My husband and I stopped in for a quick bite - we just happened to be walking by Johnny Rockets and decided to go in. Really fun atmosphere and great food. Best of all - STELLAR SERVICE! Would recommend to anyone!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Frazier Park
“Chili burgers...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2012

Well it's a simple sort of thing, but sometimes a good chili burger really hits the spot. I eat at the Wharf every year while in SF on business, and can't always handle a big sit down meal - the burgers and fries have been consistently good for me three years in a row and the service friendly.

Visited September 2012
maidstone, england
“Its Great”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2012

We were treated with a welcoming smile and sit where ever you like when we walked in, We ate our breakfasts here, the pancakes are wonderful, as was the french toast and bacon. Edgar is just brilliant, he made our breakfasts seem so special, The place is as I always expected a diner to be - watch too many movies I know - We ate a burger in here one night too, and both enjoyed it, we tried the route 66 and a No. 12. I couldn't fault them,and the apple pie and ice cream was great.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Kitimat, Canada
“Gut bomb”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2012

I love good burgers....even In and Out's...but this grease laden hunk of wrapped meat and some soggy veggie mater was not what I would recommend to anyone. It;s the only outlet I have been to and being on Fishermans Wharf..maybe because it's a high tourist traffic area, but it won't see me, again.

Visited October 2012
Hadleigh, United Kingdom
“Disappointed”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2012

Restaurant was a bit shabby and not over inviting. The Philly was good as were the chilli fries. Chicken sandwich seemed like it had been microwaved. I have never tried to eat any food item that was so hot.
I would not go back again

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere