“Would never go there again” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Cheesecake Factory O'Farrell

Cheesecake Factory O'Farrell
170 O'Farrell Street, San Francisco, CA 94102-2202 (Downtown)
415 391 4444
Cuisines: Dessert, Eclectic, International
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Neighborhood: Downtown
Little Rock, Arkansas
“Would never go there again”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 20, 2014 NEW

Our server was an angry rude young man. He never greeted us. Appetizers were served cold and after 45 mins. The restuarent was busy but if you cannot serve right than dont act you can or hire more people. Anyways, after requesting him to rewarm the appetizer. We started our long wait for the main entree. Guess what - that rude server came and dropped a bunch of dirty plates on our table with main entree. Plates had food particles stuck to it and was visibly gross. I called the manager and he was equally pissed off as if those dirty plates were my problem. He never aplogized, neither that server came and said anything. I asked them for my check right away without any further arguement and believe me, they charged me for everything despite I returned that main entree. I was never even asked to get a replacement food or anything.
That place atleast for me is a big No No during my future visits to San Francisco.

• Visited March 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Turkish first
“Great food deal & service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 20, 2014 NEW

Reasonable cost ranging from US $15 & above for a proper meal.
Great food - Steak, Salmon etc.. and of cos the peppermint bark cheese cake that is available only during xmas season.
Really taste yummy!
There are plenty of cheesecake flavors to be spoilt with.

Minnesota
“Delicious Brunch”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2014

The service was excellent and the Eggs Benedict were perfect. Only drawback was there were too many children present and it was noisy.

Visited November 2014
Sydney, Australia
“Long wait and a little overrated.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 28, 2014

The first time we went we were told we had to wait 90 minutes for a table. Fortunately the second time we allowed ourselves time and only waited for 20 minutes. The restaurant is uniquely located on the top floor of Macy's in Union Square. Some of the tables are seated outside on a terrace with a beautiful view.

The menu is HUGE. And pricey once you add the tax and tips. I personally thought it was a little overrated. But the service and atmosphere are great.

Visited October 2014
mt pleasant, wi
“Reliably good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 28, 2014

Always busy at all hours so while shopping, I decided on a very late lunch (around 2). Still had to wait 10 minutes for a table. Because of the enormously large portions, I had the crab cake bites (appetizer) and a very small caesar's salad. And of course, a low carb cheesecake to go! All very good!

• Visited November 2014