“Very good burgers” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Hamburgers
Brussels
“Very good burgers”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2010

My wife and me went to this place because of the buzz. And we weren't disappointed. In my opinion the burgers were well made, well cooked (i asked rare, my wife well done) both cooked as requested. I had the San Francisco which was good. My wife the Cheeseburger which was excellent.
And they make a mean coleslaw.
The Dude was wrong, Burgermeister is better than the In and Out (sorry Dude, they are).

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Brookline, Massachusetts
“Overrated”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2010

I was expecting a lot, since this place has won several "best of" awards. The patties were preformed and thawed. In my experience, this always makes for an awful burger. Given that it also cost $9 from what is essentially a glorified fast food restaurant, I was very disappointed. The fries were nothing special, although the shake was great. I wouldn't bother going here. You can go to a national chain and get a better burger.

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Temecula, CA
“I give this a 9 out of 10”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2009

This burger was really good! Worth the money, but Hodad's in San Diego tops this place!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“i love a real good burger & tried their special deal. i left knowing a better burger place out there than this one.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2008

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Best restaurant burger I...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2008

Best restaurant burger I ever had