“Typica Ben and Jerry's” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Ben & Jerry's

Ben & Jerry's
1480 Haight St, San Francisco, CA (Formerly Ben& Jerry's 1480 Haight St San Francisco Ca)
415-626-4143
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #1,081 of 5,007 Restaurants in San Francisco
Cuisines: Ice Cream
Description: For all the euphoric flavors you can't get enough of - especially the ones you can't get in ordinary stores - nobody scoops Ben & Jerry's better than we do at our scoop shops.
Chaska, MN
“Typica Ben and Jerry's”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2013

Since I was at the Ben and Jerry's factory in NH when they introduced Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough and gave it away free, if there is a Ben and Jerry's near my room I celebrate that stomachache. This one is small and friendly, therefore good.

• Visited November 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Texas
“I've never met a scoop of (real) ice cream I didn't like”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2013

Of course, the big draw here is the location. It is the smallest Ben & Jerry's I've been in but we were the only customers in there for the few moments it took to get our ice cream and be seated at one of the few stools available for seating. It was a pleasant break. Too bad this place wasn't there in 1967 and 1969 when I came to Haight-Ashbury as a hippie. Might've changed the course of my life - naw, just kidding.

• Visited October 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Chicago, Illinois
“great ice cream, scenic spot”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2013

despite the line, it moved fast, the ice cream was, as always, very good and the service was friendly. In addition, no one made a fuss about taking photos at the door with the signs - a pleasant and relaxing experience right where the Haight-Ashbury signs are.

Visited March 2013