Where do I start!
1. It's not Knights Inn
2. The room had smashed windows that were taped back up. These were right next to the fire escape so really, really safe!
3. The site I booked on there was a continental breakfast. They offered juice and coffee in the office!
4. There was no hot water in the shower and only hot water in the wash basin.
5. There was no cable as advertised. There was barely an image on the tv - plus with all the noise coming in from the broken/taped windows you couldn't hear the tv even if you wanted to watch it.
6. There was a broken light socket, taped up with a plastic bag - cause plastic won't melt if the live wire sparked!
7. I was completely attacked by fleas.
DO NOT STAY HERE! Awful doesn't even cover it!
I tried to complain but could never find anyone around to complain. I was told on check inn there was no refunds (should've seen that as a sign!) Worst place I've ever stayed at!!!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Knights Inn San Francisco/On Lombard Street reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.