“Better than I expected” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Grandeho's Kamekyo

Grandeho's Kamekyo
2721 Hyde St, San Francisco, CA 94109 (Russian Hill)
(415) 673-6828
Description: Phone no. (415) 673-6828
Steamboat Springs, CO
“Better than I expected”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2013

For a Japanese/Vietnamese restaurant so close to Fisherman's Wharf, I thought it would feel touristy, but I found it very authentic. The salmon sushi was amazing. My wife had a bento box special, and I had a Vietnamese sizzling platter (in addition to the salmon sushi). We both really liked it, and the total cost was reasonable at about $60 with tip and a beer.

Visited January 2013

altanta ga
“Very Good!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2013

Ordered Sushi, a salad and chicken appetizer (waitress said it was their version of chicken tenders.....but much better!) Everything was very good. Restaurant was very clean, and the server was very nice. No complaints.....and in a very convenient location.

• Visited January 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Oxford, United Kingdom
“Great food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2013

I saw this place on a Sunday night, just hopping off the last stop of the cable car @ Hyde Street. it wasn't busy which is not normally a good sign but don't let that put you off. I had a Chicken Crispy Noodle dish and their Shaken Beef dish and it was excellent, perfectly cooked and full of flavour.

This is the first time, I've ever written a review of a restaurant but the food and service was so good that I felt it was important to really praise this restaurant so that its efforts and food is appreciated by others too.

• Visited January 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Parker, Colorado
“wonderfully delightful sushi”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2012

Two nights in a row, my wife and I enjoyed dinner here. It was a convenient walk from our hotel in spite of the dreadfully stormy weather. However, the restaurant was warm, cozy and the food was fresh and wonderful. After sharing a sushi platter the first night, I had a Vietnamese bbq pork bento box the 2nd night. My wife had more sushi the 2nd night. Great value, great food - enjoy.

• Visited December 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Frazier Park
“Awesome Sushi!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2012

Had a huge place of Sushi on Sept. 20th and really enjoyed it. My wife was thrilled with the quality of the fish and the friendly service. We hope to come back again next year!

Visited September 2012