“Great cheap breakfast just off Fisherman's Wharf” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Pergamino - CLOSED

Pergamino
1321 Columbus Ave, San Francisco, CA 94133-1321 (Fisherman’s Wharf)
(415) 921-3061
Improve this listing
Cuisines: Cafe
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Neighborhood: Fisherman’s Wharf
Munich, Germany
“Great cheap breakfast just off Fisherman's Wharf”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2013

Went there for an early start breakfast and had what were pretty much the best waffles and pancakes we came across in our week in the Bay City - it was the only place we ended up going back to twice! The kids had waffles (which were huge) and pancakes, which were even bigger. Great value too. A number of different coffee pots available to help yourself to. Service with a smile too.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Fishkill, NY
“Delicious”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2013

Everything we ordered was tasty and abundant. Omelet, pancakes and oatmeal - simply delectable. And a nice variety of coffees, too.

• Visited September 2013
Boca Raton, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“YOU MUST GO THERE!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2013 via mobile

Amazing breakfast! We walked by the cafe the first day me and my boyfriend visited SF and we tought it would be a nice place to have breakfast! The next day we went there and oh my.. Amaizing! Delicious! I had the country breakfast and i originally was going to skip the breakfast potatoes because i never like them , my bf said he would eat them. But when my plate came i tried one and they were so good i ate them all! FOR THE FIRST TIME I ACTUALLY LIKED BREAKFAST POTATOES IN A RESTAURANT:)))))
For coffee you go inside and pick your own cup and coffee and that is so much fun! I read one guy was complaining he has to pour his own coffee... I think thats a great little touch. Inside the place is full of napkins on the wall with greetings from happy customers ( i had to leave one too of course:)
On the next day we were not dure where to have breakfast and we walked around the city looking for a nice spot and after an hour we decided we will drive and go back to Pergamino cafe:)) after eating there nothing else looked as nice!!
So we went back and this time i had the famous waffle and yes its sooo delicious served with sweet whipped cream... Yummy!!
So if you are reading this and wondering my advice is just go there, the place is so charming and food is delicious:))
If we go back to San Fran some day i we will definately go back there!!!

• Visited September 2013
st. louis, missouri
“GOOD BUT NOT GREAT”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2013

Not sure where all the great reviews come from for this restaurant. We had breakfast there recently. We started with a bowl of fruit which was good but pricey. My wife had a waffle which I would describe as ok. I had an omelet which I would also describe as ok. The service was good but we were in the restaurant practically by ourselves. It is a decent place to have breakfast if you are at Fisherman's Wharf.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Southlake, Texas
“Seriously the best mac and cheese I've ever had!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2013

We started off looking for a place for breakfast but by the time we ran across this place my daughter had changed her mind and ordered the crab mac and cheese. I wanted something light so I ordered the fruit bowl and enjoyed coffee from the quaint coffee bar. I took a few bites of the mac and cheese and ordered my own! Would like to go back and try the waffles, they looked yummy. Liked this cute spot. If you're feeling literary, you could grab a copy of Joseph Conrad's Heart of Darkness, enjoy reading, lunch and coffee while overlooking his namesake square from this cafe's patio.