“Perfect lunch on a chilly day” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Golden Flower Restaurant

Golden Flower Restaurant
667 Jackson St, San Francisco, CA 94133-5028 (Chinatown)
(415) 433-6469
Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #1,536 of 5,102 Restaurants in San Francisco
Cuisines: Asian, Vietnamese
Good for: Families with children
Neighborhood: Chinatown
Suffolk County, New York, United States
“Perfect lunch on a chilly day”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2013

This place is definitely a diamond in the rough. Great prices for delicious food. The beef Pho is perfect... The broth is flavored deliciously w a hint of star anise. A perfect small portion for just $5.95. Service is decent and quick. I will be back. :)

Holland
“Go there for your first Vietnamese meal”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2013

We never had eaten Vietnamese before so whilst strolling thru China Town and being hungry we ended up here. Nice place, apparently a family business where madame takes care of the guests and well she did. I explained here of my allergies for certain food and she rapidly she could point me out to some choices on the menu which wouldnot be a risk for me. Great choices and with great taste. The interior is basic but so is also the pricing ...so perfect value for money..thanks

• Visited September 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
San Francisco, California, United States
“Best Pho in SF”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2013

This place is just up the street from my office, so I'm here at least once a week. I always order #16, the seafood Pho. For $6.55 you get a HUGE bowl of Pho that is always more than enough food. The rice dishes and spring rolls are also pretty good and cheap!

Visited July 2013
Houston, Texas
“Different Asian Perspective in Chinatown”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2013

I have been to Chinatown about a dozen times, but always thought Chinese food, right! We just happened to come across this place while searching out for something different. It was very pleasant, quiet and very relaxing. The menu was a combination of Vietnamese and a twist on Chinese food. I had the large seafood soup with rice noodles which filled me up and my associate had a kung pao chicken which was very tasty. The menu had many items to choose from and the numbers so you did not have to speak vietnamese. Even the pickest eater would find something they like.The prices were fairly cheap and the service was attentive. I would eat at this place again, especially the soup.

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Loveland, Colorado
“AWESOME Vietnamese food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2013

We stumbled on this restaurant while hungry and tired. It helped that they had great reviews posted in the window, so we knew that it would be good. It was a very memorable meal in Chinatown! I ordered sweet and sour soup with bean curd (tofu) and I have never SEEN such a huge bowl of soup! It was so beautifully presented, I just had to take a photo of it! The staff was very friendly and helpful. Back at home, I dream about more of that soup!

• Visited June 2013