“Great service - decent food...” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Firenze By Night

Firenze By Night
1429 Stockton St, San Francisco, CA 94133 (North Beach)
(415) 392-8485
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Neighborhood: North Beach
Atlanta, Georgia
“Great service - decent food...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2014

Very authentic service in this place. Friendly staff. The food was well prepared but not "mind blowing". If in the area again I might venture and try something different. Again...nothing bad just not compelling enough to call it a "must do" when in San Fran.

I had the house gnocchi and son had homemade fettuccini alfredo.

Denver, Colorado
“The real deal--get in here!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2014 via mobile

The reviews are correct--this is like eating in Florence or Venice, but without the transatlantic flight! Gnocchi to swoon over, DELISH eggplant, and a waiter as Italian as daVinci!! Loved it and can't wait to return!

Visited May 2014
Singapore, Singapore
“Gnocchi Heaven”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2014

I travel often and love Italian food. I always judge a restaurant by 2 dishes Gnocchi and Tiramisu The Gnocchi here was one of the best I have ever tried, nothing beats Nonna's, but this came very close. They were all out of Tiramisu so next time I'm in San Francisco I will have to try it. Service was excellent all round a fantastic dining experience

• Visited May 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Gem”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2014

I was told to try this place by a friend who lives in San Francisco. She was spot on. The gnocchi was amazing. The entire evening was great from the owner greeting us kindly at the door to the servers who couldn't be any nicer! Looking forward to going back!

Boston, Massachusetts
“Wonderful, relaxing dinner!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2014

We came here for a late dinner on a Sunday night at the recommendation of our hotel's front desk staff. Since it was late (and Easter Sunday), the restaurant was not too crowded, which was perfect. We started with bruschetta (not realizing there would be a bread basket coming out shortly!) and it was all delicious and fresh. For entrees, we had gnocchi in tomato sauce and tortellini with peas and proscuitto in a cream sauce- both were fantastic! We somehow managed to save room for caramel pudding for dessert. Food and wine were reasonably priced and our server (I don't think I caught his name) was super friendly and helpful. This was the perfect dinner for the last night of our trip and I would come back again.

• Visited April 2014