“Gastronomical Delight” 5 of 5 stars

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Little Joe's
523 Broadway, San Francisco, CA 94133-4506 (Chinatown)
(415) 433-4343
Neighborhood: Chinatown
Cerritos, California
“Gastronomical Delight”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2010

We go to San Francisco at least once a year and never miss eating at Little Joe's. We've followed Joe through three different locations. It was worth the search to not lose this gem. Our waiter, Keith, was terrific and gave some great suggestions for the entrees and desserts. You can't go wrong with anything on the menu, but my favorite is the veal marsala with a huge amount of fresh mushrooms. My husband loves their lasagne. Great service, great food, good location near Market Street.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Phoenix
“Our Favorite”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2009

Lived in the Bay Area for years and this was one of the places we'd go to treat ourselves. We waited in line at the Columbus and the Broadway and Columbus venues. We moved from the Bay Area about 20 years ago. On one visit, we found Joe's on Van Ness, and during another visit found Joe's on Mission. I am flying up for a short visit and was looking to see if Joe's was still around and the eatery appears to have moved yet again, back more or less to it's old neighborhood. Hope it is the same place......some of the best southern Italian cooking. I have an order to bring a couple of order of ravioli and that awesome meatsauce home or don't bother coming back.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Phoenix, AZ
“The BEST!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2008

I haven't been since the early 90's but this place ROCKS! The seafood pasta is to die for. I would LOVE to go back one of these days but from what I hear and read it hasn't changed a bit. I've recommended Little Joe's to MANY friends over the years.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“I wanna go i wanna go!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 20, 2007

I wanna go i wanna go!

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“a great first date place...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2007

a great first date place or if you need to shake it up a bit sit at the bar and watch the cooks do their thing in the kitchen!