“Ok! Read my review!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Malai Thai Restaurant - CLOSED

Malai Thai Restaurant
3189 16th St, San Francisco, CA 94103-3334 (Mission District)
415-626-8528
Neighborhood: Mission District
Chattanooga, Tennessee
“Ok! Read my review!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2012

Im not a fan of Thai food. My friend is and lives in the Mission. I do love Thai Tea tho and theres was very very good! I got the Beef with Veggies and Cabbage and ordered it mild. It was very tasty. My friend got the Pumpkin Curry and I tasted it. Im sorry that I am not a fan. If I was, I bet this place would be spot on. All the ingredients where fresh and beautifully presented.

• Visited June 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

San Francisco
“Exceptional......”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2012

I'm actually SHOCKED that Malai only has ONE review on here, however, given the fact that Malai is VASTLY underrated, and doesn't have a line stretching out it's door and down the block (which it SHOULD), we'll say that this place is the undiscovered gem in the Mission district's restaurant. My partner and I live two blocks from Malai, & we eat here 2-3 times a week. There is NOTHING bad on the menu. Standouts include the Pumpkin Curry, The Pad Thai, The Satay, ANY of the desserts, the Thai Iced Teas, you CANNOT go wrong! Come discover why Malai is the jewel of Thai dining in the Mission. The service? Well, my headline says it all..........

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Berlin
“Leckeres Essen zu fairen Preisen”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2010

Wir waren ein paar Mal im Malai Thai essen. Der Service war immer völlig in Ordnung, die Bedienungen freundlich. Großartig sind die "Chefs Specials", besonders Pa Larm Talay. Pad Thai war dagegen eine kleine Entäuschung (sehr süß, mit recht wenig Geschmack). Das Preis-Leistungsverhältnis ist prima.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere