“As You Like It” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Crepevine

Crepevine
216 Church St, San Francisco, CA 94114-1311 (The Castro)
(415) 431-4646
Neighborhood: The Castro
portland, or
“As You Like It”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2012

If you like crepes, you will probably love this place as much as i do. A trip home is not complete for me without at least one meal here. The crepes themselves are very wide and very thin, perfectly cooked with a a nice crispness at the edges. The fillings are extremely generous and high quality, with very fresh lightly cooked veggies and first rate cheeses. The creamy feta is particularly tasty. You don't have to choose between the very good green salad and the home fried potatoes because yo get both. This is one substantial meal. I ate there last right after a 10 mile hike up and down hills and it was just what I needed. But here's what I like absolutely best. I asked, as i often do, for a substitution for one of the ingredients in the crepe and the server's answer was, as always, "of course." No extra charge, either, although I subbed sauteed mushrooms for onion. This is how to treat customers to keep us coming back year after year!

• Visited May 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Buffalo, New York
“Great food, generous portions!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2011

This restaurant was near where we were staying in SF. It soon became our favorite restaurant in the neighborhood....good, quality food, large portions and a very good wait staff!

• Visited August 2011
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
OC,CA
“Great Find!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2011

My husband and I are visiting San Francisco. Before checking into the hotel we wanted to get a quick bite of food. This place was busy so I figured it was probably good! We walked up to the front register and asked what the guy recommended, he said the Tuscany crepe and the Philly crepe. Both were excellent!! Nice people and very clean... Very happy customer!

• Visited August 2011
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Got the Georgia crepe (apples, cheese...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2010

Got the Georgia crepe (apples, cheese, cinnamon --yum!) and a freshly squeezed OJ. The portions were big and the quality of thefood was high. The cream on the crepe was amazing! I'll eat here again!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“I've eaten here once in...”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2008