“Great Thai food, great price” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #1,115 of 4,979 Restaurants in San Francisco
Cuisines: Thai, Noodle Shop
Chattanooga, Tennessee
“Great Thai food, great price”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2012

We end up eating at both the restaurant in fisherman's wharf and in union square. The food was delicious and economical. The servers were nice. I wish this chain restaurant would come to Chattanooga, TN where we live. You would be such a hit here!! I never imagined my favorite meals in San Francisco would be at a chain restaurant but it was so yummy! Thanks and please consider opening up a restaurant in Chattanooga, Tennessee!!!

Visited February 2012

Paris, France
“Great eats!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2012

The staff here is beyond friendly & the prices are fair.

Visited August 2011
TX
“Awesome, quick Thai food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2011

Although it's a chain, it doesn't read like chain food. I'd just hit town and was looking for a quick meal near Union Square and happened on King of Thai. I was seated at the wall-facing bar because I was a single, though I wished I'd have gotten a table facing the window. My seafood Pra Ram arrived so quickly I knew it was properly flash-cooked, and it was delicious: tender, flavorful and in a big portion for a great price. Condiments are nearby and the jars are kept clean, service is quick and efficient and the place is clean and bright.

Visited November 2011
Manila
“Great food and Inexpensive”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2011

Like the Roast Duck Noddle soup and Green Curry. We were so full and it inexpensive.

Visited October 2011