I stayed here for a week on one of the ground level units. The rooms are somewhat small and the furnishings Spartan. The carpet, wallpaper, and furniture all looked a bit worn and worse for wear. The elevator is antiquated, which makes it neat to ride on once or twice. Breakfast is not too bad at all. Service at the hotel was competent. Room rates are definitely a bargain, but you get what you pay for. On the whole, the hotel is rather dingy, as is much of the Tenderloin neighbourhood surrounding it, unfortunately.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- America's Best Value Inn Extended Stay – Union Square, is situated right in the heart of the city. Built in 1925 and fully remodeled in early 2009 it combines both the classic quality of a 1920's building with all the modern conveniences. Located at the corner of O'Farrell Street and Jones Street this property is within easy walking distance to world class shopping, world famous dinning and some of the best entertainment in the world. Valet parking ONLY. Free daily breakfast (muffin, coffee and juice). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Vantaggio Suites - Garland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Americas Best Value Inn And Suites Union Square
- Americas Best Value Inn & Suites Union Square Hotel San Francisco