“Best Church Ever” 5 of 5 stars

Type: Churches/ Cathedrals, Cultural
San Francisco, California
“Best Church Ever”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2012

I have been to this church my whole and it is great! Its a multicultural church where the diversity of SF is adequately represented! I would not go to any other church before this one... its a fun church, NEVER BORING! There is always something new to do here!

And this place is for everyone: couples, families, teens, friends, business, and all races! (I put this because I didn't want to limit what kind of place/visit this was for me).

Visited June 2012

San Francisco, California
3 attraction reviews
“Love GTSF”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2012

Started visiting San Francisco in 2003 and then moved here in 2005 from the Midwest. Even when I was just visiting between those 2 yrs I would always include a stop at Glad Tidings in my trip. I love the worship music, the people are so friendly, and the sermons are always right on point! I am now I regular attendee since I've moved here and love meeting people from all over the world who are either visiting or have relocated to SF. www.gtsf.org

Visited May 2012
San Franisco
“Glad Tidings Church a Excellent church.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2012

If you are traveling to San Francisco I recommend these church. I am from the East Coast and when I moved to San Francisco in 2005 I went to other churches. But, I found that Glad Tidings Church is the church for me I have been at this church for 2 years and 8 months I am not planing on going to any other church. People in Glad Tidings Church are friendly, caring and loving they make you feel at home. So come and experience the LOVE of Christ at Glad Tiding Church.

Visited June 2011