Location: perfect! We stayed four night, never used a taxi or bus to get to all the SF highlights. Private room is small but if you want more space go to the common room which is called the ballroom, its huge. Never had to wait to take a shower, everything clean. Great value for money!
- Also Known As:
- Green Tortoise Hostel - San Francisco Hotel
- Green Tortoise Hostel - San Francisco Hotel San Francisco
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Green Tortoise San Francisco hostel is a full service, fun, comfortable, and welcoming hostel. Located in the North Beach area (Little Italy), famous for entertainment, bookstores, and Beat Generation history. The hostel is close to Chinatown, Fisherman’s Wharf, and public transportation that can take you all over the Bay Area. We are a PARTY hostel, so come and be included in our social events held nightly. Lots of Freebies, breakfast, dinner 3 x a week, wifi, sauna, massage chair and lots lots more! We are also famous for our "hostel on wheels" sleeper coaches that run adventures to many destinations seasonally. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld and HostelBookers so you can book your Green Tortoise Hostel - San Francisco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.