“Great Stay!” 5 of 5 stars

GreenLeadersSilver level
Los Angeles
“Great Stay!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

Enjoyed our stay. Wonderful, ATTENTIVE staff. Good location about 5 blocks from Union Square. Housekeeping a bit early, we were getting ready to leave for breakfast, so I believe that may have been why our restroom may have been overlooked on a few areas, but by no means did it spoil the stay. Would defiantly return.

• Stayed January 2015, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (127)
Corlette, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

What an amazing hotel. Travelling from australia with a 4 month bottle fed baby presented some challenges however this hotel above most washed our bottles, sterilised them was happy to accommodate with anything we needed. Staff were extremely helpful and friendly. Although we had no pets they had world class pet drinking bowls and sign at entrance which I though was very cute. Room was pure luxury. They provided a crib and clean linen for bub was very happy with this htoel and will certainly make use of them again.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled with family
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

My husband and I recently returned from our stay at Hotel Adagio. The staff was great, they were warm and inviting. The location is good. Only 5 minute walk to Union Square. My only issue is that the property is on the border of a not so great area and we saw numerous homeless people. I would have felt a little safer if the hotel had a 24hr doorman. I really enjoyed the complementary coffee bar in the lobby. The wifi is free in the lobby but you are charged a fee for your room. I hope in the future that will change. I really appreciate the green initiative of the hotel and base a lot of my travel decisions on how the hotel treats the environment. I stayed at another hotel in MIami where they offered the Foli app and think it would make total sense for this place… it’s an awesome service and it saves on paper (and thus waste)! Hopefully on my next stay they will offer it. Overall, I am impressed and will definitely recommend to my friends and family.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled as a couple
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Small to medium sized rooms
Nice service and perks to guests like water and coffee!
Very friendly staff - car service is nice
Second floor is nice because gym is right there
Elevator is a bit slow though

• Stayed January 2015
Bear Valley Springs, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I only recently learned of this boutique hotel in the Marriott autograph collection. I booked a short visit over the Christmas holiday and was pleasantly surprised it is quite nice perfectly located near Union Square and very well appointed excellent staff the food for breakfast was spectacular. This will definitely be a repeat hotel for me to visit it is perfectly situated very small intimate setting compared to large bustling hotels in the area this is a hidden jewel I hope not too many people find out about it out of selfish interest.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled as a couple
Hickory, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

This was my first visit to San Francisco and the staff made it a very pleasurable experience. The front desk staff greeted me by name every time I walked in the door. Beautiful rooms and overall a great trip. Thank you for your help.
~Cassandra Harden

• Stayed January 2015, traveled on business
David M, Manager at Hotel Adagio, Autograph Collection, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Thank you Cassandra for the review and the great feedback. I am delighted to hear that our staff was able to enhance your first trip to San Francisco. They are a great team and will be so happy to hear that you commented about them. Please stay with us on your next adventure to San Francisco.
Munich, Germany
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Selected this hotel as it is part of the Marriott Autograph collection. Past experiences of Autograph Hotels has been great, quirky, colourful and very interesting buildings. The Adagio was a disappointment by comparison with other Autograph hotels I have stayed in and also other SF hotels, particularly Mark Hopkins and New Intercontinental.

Good points were staff, gym, room reasonable size but not that big, wifi was free for rewards members and of course location is great.

Bad points for me were breakfast room small and only ordering from menu. Corridor on my floor was dark and greenly/brown colour and room was mostly beige. Not sure if internal redecoration is underway but in my opinion the Adagio was not what I expected. Soundproofing not great

• Stayed January 2015, traveled on business
Dear grwpl - Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback and observations. I am so sorry to hear that we fell short of your expectations. I am happy to hear that our service was on point. Yes, part of the challenge of occupying a historic building is the fact that it is hard to change the footprint of both rooms and corridors. We certainly appreciate your loyalty to the Autograph Collection brand and know that you will have many enjoyable visits to our sister properties.

Been to Hotel Adagio, Autograph Collection? Share your experiences!