My husband and I stayed here for our honeymoon in May. We went ahead and went with the upgrade to a queen sized bed, which is still a great deal! The room was a bit small, but not as bas as I had imagined it by reading other reviews. The bed was really comfotable and the staff kept the room very clean. We thought it was awesome that they offered unlimited, free, filtered water, along with bottles to put it in. We saved a lot of money because of the water. We would each fill up a bottle before going out to site see and it would last us pretty much all day. Another great thing about the hotel was the 11th floor sun deck. After a long day of site seeing, we would go up there and relax and just take in the view. The security is great! You feel very safe because you need your key if you want to go anywhere in the hotel. We loved it!
The location is perfect. China town is about 3 blocks away and the all the bus stops were very close so we saw everything we wanted to see. The restaurant that is attached, called Elephant & Castle is pretty good! They have a pool table and lounge area downstairs.
A little piece of advice...the best thing we did was buy city passes. You get unlimited city transportation and if you buy the $54 pass, it includes admission many museums, the aquarium, a bay cruise, and much more.
Our honeymoon was wonderful and we will definately stay at Club Quarters when we return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Private, full service club-like hotel with 346 rooms located in the center of the prime business district and a short distance from Embarcadero center, the city’s most prestigious office complex, with shopping, movies, and restaurants. The hotel is minutes to fine dining, shopping, and entertainment. A short walk to Market Street and most downtown points of interest, such as Chinatown, Union Square and North Beach. Convenient to the cable car system and a brief ride to Fisherman's Wharf, featuring the Elephant and Castle Pub and Restaurant with both a full American menu as well as English pub food at the bar. Club Quarters is the best value hotel based on quality and the prime location. Club Quarters provide:• Safe, restricted entry• Instant registration and check out• Free high speed internet access throughout the hotel• Onsite restaurant • Multi-menu in room dining options (through onsite restaurant and many local restaurants)• Refrigerator and microwave available• Unlimited complimentary chilled purified bottled water • 5 meeting and event rooms available (maximum reception style 100 people)• Free use of computer/printer • Ergonomic workstations• State of the art guest rooms with premium bedding• Contemporary furnishings• Flat panel HD TVs• Complimentary coffee and tea• 24 hour guest service desk • Fitness room • Exercise equipment delivered to guest room upon request • Corporate Apartments available • Value rates• Government per diem rates 365 day a year with valid ID• Laundry facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Tingo, Cheap Tickets, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Priceline, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Club Quarters San Francisco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Quarters San Francisco Hotel San Francisco
- Hotel Quarters San Francisco
- Club Quarters Hotel San Francisco