My husband, teenage son, and I had a long weekend in July. We took a suite with kitchenette, sofabed pulled out for the son. The room was spacious and immaculate. Our stay was excellent; the staff were overwhelmingly friendly and gracious, especially a front desk agent named Jenny who epitomized customer service - and I'm a former hotel manager. We liked that the British pub off the lobby was there for a late night drink - which we took up to the rooftop and enjoyed the city view and stars. They also provided room service, nice for breakfast. The location was great, a few blocks to the Ferry building for the wonderful weekend market/shopping, an easy walk to Chinatown and more. The addition of a laundry made life much easier to travel lightly.
After a week in Sonoma/Napa, we decided to return for 2 nights, called and spoke to Jenny who arranged a great room at a great rate. We enjoyed this experience so much that on an upcoming trip to Boston I reserved at the Club Quarters there. Cheers to CC San Francisco - hope to be back soon!
- Also Known As:
- Club Quarters San Francisco Hotel San Francisco
- Club Quarters San Francisco Hotel
- Hotel Quarters San Francisco
- Club Quarters Hotel San Francisco
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Private, full service club-like hotel with 346 rooms located in the center of the prime business district and a short distance from Embarcadero center, the city’s most prestigious office complex, with shopping, movies, and restaurants. The hotel is minutes to fine dining, shopping, and entertainment. A short walk to Market Street and most downtown points of interest, such as Chinatown, Union Square and North Beach. Convenient to the cable car system and a brief ride to Fisherman's Wharf, featuring the Elephant and Castle Pub and Restaurant with both a full American menu as well as English pub food at the bar. Club Quarters is the best value hotel based on quality and the prime location. Club Quarters provide:• Safe, restricted entry• Instant registration and check out• Free high speed internet access throughout the hotel• Onsite restaurant • Multi-menu in room dining options (through onsite restaurant and many local restaurants)• Refrigerator and microwave available• Unlimited complimentary chilled purified bottled water • 5 meeting and event rooms available (maximum reception style 100 people)• Free use of computer/printer • Ergonomic workstations• State of the art guest rooms with premium bedding• Contemporary furnishings• Flat panel HD TVs• Complimentary coffee and tea• 24 hour guest service desk • Fitness room • Exercise equipment delivered to guest room upon request • Corporate Apartments available • Value rates• Government per diem rates 365 day a year with valid ID• Laundry facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda and Fareportal so you can book your Club Quarters San Francisco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.