I've been a loyal Hampton Inn business traveler so when I had to travel to San Fran on business for the last 3 days/2 nights I had my slight doubts about the Club Quarters' experience. Well, after staying there, I'm now a convert - at least in the case of the San Fran CQ. The "basic" rooms are admittedly small. However, if you're traveling alone on business, who really cares? As long as the room is well equipped for business travel and is clean with a comfy bed, that's all that matters. The other positive are the freebies: free WiFi in all the rooms, free filtered water and bottles near every elevator station, free snacks and soft drinks at night (chips & salsa, M&Ms, roasted peanuts, snack mix), free coffee all day and night, energy bars and fruit in the morning. All of these freebies add up and make you appreciate the value of the hotel too. The staff is helpful and attentive. The location is absolutely perfect...located in the heart of the Fin District and next to Chinatown. The price is a bargain. If you're traveling to San Fran, give it a try. I know I'm a believer!
- Also Known As:
- Club Quarters San Francisco Hotel San Francisco
- Club Quarters San Francisco Hotel
- Hotel Quarters San Francisco
- Club Quarters Hotel San Francisco
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Private, full service club-like hotel with 346 rooms located in the center of the prime business district and a short distance from Embarcadero center, the city’s most prestigious office complex, with shopping, movies, and restaurants. The hotel is minutes to fine dining, shopping, and entertainment. A short walk to Market Street and most downtown points of interest, such as Chinatown, Union Square and North Beach. Convenient to the cable car system and a brief ride to Fisherman's Wharf, featuring the Elephant and Castle Pub and Restaurant with both a full American menu as well as English pub food at the bar. Club Quarters is the best value hotel based on quality and the prime location. Club Quarters provide:• Safe, restricted entry• Instant registration and check out• Free high speed internet access throughout the hotel• Onsite restaurant • Multi-menu in room dining options (through onsite restaurant and many local restaurants)• Refrigerator and microwave available• Unlimited complimentary chilled purified bottled water • 5 meeting and event rooms available (maximum reception style 100 people)• Free use of computer/printer • Ergonomic workstations• State of the art guest rooms with premium bedding• Contemporary furnishings• Flat panel HD TVs• Complimentary coffee and tea• 24 hour guest service desk • Fitness room • Exercise equipment delivered to guest room upon request • Corporate Apartments available • Value rates• Government per diem rates 365 day a year with valid ID• Laundry facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Club Quarters San Francisco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.