I was at this hotel not too long ago and I decided to write this review for 1 reason- service. I was unimpressed when I first walked in to some of the most nonchalant customer service reps and the "fun size" rooms. What really made the hotel worthwhile and makes me want to return were the workers I encountered later in my trip.
Kudos to Sarbi and Ernie!!! If you're lucky enough to meet Sarbi and her welcoming smile you'll feel right at home. She was so helpful in restaurant recommendations and never makes you feel like you're taking up her time. I could have stayed and talked to her for longer but alas, a girl has got to do her job! And she does her job like it is not work. I met Ernie when I returned after a late night and he is an easygoing, welcoming guy. Poor guy was the overnight but he offers a lot of laughs and great service.
I will return because of those two and for once, look forward to the later hours of the day!
- Also Known As:
- Club Quarters San Francisco Hotel San Francisco
- Club Quarters San Francisco Hotel
- Hotel Quarters San Francisco
- Club Quarters Hotel San Francisco
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Private, full service club-like hotel with 346 rooms located in the center of the prime business district and a short distance from Embarcadero center, the city’s most prestigious office complex, with shopping, movies, and restaurants. The hotel is minutes to fine dining, shopping, and entertainment. A short walk to Market Street and most downtown points of interest, such as Chinatown, Union Square and North Beach. Convenient to the cable car system and a brief ride to Fisherman's Wharf, featuring the Elephant and Castle Pub and Restaurant with both a full American menu as well as English pub food at the bar. Club Quarters is the best value hotel based on quality and the prime location. Club Quarters provide:• Safe, restricted entry• Instant registration and check out• Free high speed internet access throughout the hotel• Onsite restaurant • Multi-menu in room dining options (through onsite restaurant and many local restaurants)• Refrigerator and microwave available• Unlimited complimentary chilled purified bottled water • 5 meeting and event rooms available (maximum reception style 100 people)• Free use of computer/printer • Ergonomic workstations• State of the art guest rooms with premium bedding• Contemporary furnishings• Flat panel HD TVs• Complimentary coffee and tea• 24 hour guest service desk • Fitness room • Exercise equipment delivered to guest room upon request • Corporate Apartments available • Value rates• Government per diem rates 365 day a year with valid ID• Laundry facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda and Fareportal so you can book your Club Quarters San Francisco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.