5 nights here. A stone's throw from the Transamerica Pyramid and its adjoining redwood park in the financial district. Tiny lobby, room was very small, ceilings are low, walls are thin, and halls are narrow and winding. Free internet. Can't beat the price and location for downtown. Good restaurants nearby. Desk staff was great, helpful at check in and questions. Hotel is a few blocks from Chinatown and great little mom and pop Chinese and Vietnamese restaurants. Safeway supermarket is a couple of blocks away, easy walking distance. Telegraph Hill and Coit Tower is within a fair walking distance, if you don't mind the hills and many steps. Didn't see any parrots, although the sidewalk at the Transamerica building gets hosed off early every morning due to copious bird droppings during the night. Pub next door is good and friendly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Private, full service club-like hotel with 346 rooms located in the center of the prime business district and a short distance from Embarcadero center, the city’s most prestigious office complex, with shopping, movies, and restaurants. The hotel is minutes to fine dining, shopping, and entertainment. A short walk to Market Street and most downtown points of interest, such as Chinatown, Union Square and North Beach. Convenient to the cable car system and a brief ride to Fisherman's Wharf, featuring the Elephant and Castle Pub and Restaurant with both a full American menu as well as English pub food at the bar. Club Quarters is the best value hotel based on quality and the prime location. Club Quarters provide:• Safe, restricted entry• Instant registration and check out• Free high speed internet access throughout the hotel• Onsite restaurant • Multi-menu in room dining options (through onsite restaurant and many local restaurants)• Refrigerator and microwave available• Unlimited complimentary chilled purified bottled water • 5 meeting and event rooms available (maximum reception style 100 people)• Free use of computer/printer • Ergonomic workstations• State of the art guest rooms with premium bedding• Contemporary furnishings• Flat panel HD TVs• Complimentary coffee and tea• 24 hour guest service desk • Fitness room • Exercise equipment delivered to guest room upon request • Corporate Apartments available • Value rates• Government per diem rates 365 day a year with valid ID• Laundry facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Priceline, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Club Quarters San Francisco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Quarters San Francisco Hotel San Francisco
- Hotel Quarters San Francisco
- Club Quarters Hotel San Francisco