We reserved this hotel because it was located downtown San Francisco and had a kitchenette in the room. We were a bit disappointed when we saw that the kitchenette was a small sink, a coffee maker, microwave, a small refrigerator, a few forks, spoons and plates...Anyhow, it was better than noting as we traveled with our 10 months old baby girl.
The crib that we requested wasn't in the room on arrival. We ask the concierge for it and finally got a Park and play without any blankets :( By chance, we bought some so we didn't ask for more. The other disappointments: no view (but very quiet) and no bath, only a shower which is not very convenient with small kids.
However, the service was very good and the room was very clean (we are a bit maniac so you can trust me!) and large enough for 3 people, a park and play, a stroller and 2 large luggage. They offer complementary filtered bottle of water, coffee and tea with is nice. The accommodations are new and very clean. You need your room key to enter at night and to use elevators. No restaurant or room service in the hotel but they offer you a delivery menu from 3 restaurants. No breakfast available. There is a fitness room and lavatory downstairs.
The location is very good, in the financial district (very quiet at night and very secure), walking distance to nob hill, chinatown, embarcadero, union square, telegraph hill and russian hill. Major bus lines and BART are near the hotel. Since we are very simple people with no need of glamourous stuff such as bar and spa, we had a very good experience and will be back there or in their other locations.
- Also Known As:
- Club Quarters San Francisco Hotel San Francisco
- Club Quarters San Francisco Hotel
- Hotel Quarters San Francisco
- Club Quarters Hotel San Francisco
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Private, full service club-like hotel with 346 rooms located in the center of the prime business district and a short distance from Embarcadero center, the city’s most prestigious office complex, with shopping, movies, and restaurants. The hotel is minutes to fine dining, shopping, and entertainment. A short walk to Market Street and most downtown points of interest, such as Chinatown, Union Square and North Beach. Convenient to the cable car system and a brief ride to Fisherman's Wharf, featuring the Elephant and Castle Pub and Restaurant with both a full American menu as well as English pub food at the bar. Club Quarters is the best value hotel based on quality and the prime location. Club Quarters provide:• Safe, restricted entry• Instant registration and check out• Free high speed internet access throughout the hotel• Onsite restaurant • Multi-menu in room dining options (through onsite restaurant and many local restaurants)• Refrigerator and microwave available• Unlimited complimentary chilled purified bottled water • 5 meeting and event rooms available (maximum reception style 100 people)• Free use of computer/printer • Ergonomic workstations• State of the art guest rooms with premium bedding• Contemporary furnishings• Flat panel HD TVs• Complimentary coffee and tea• 24 hour guest service desk • Fitness room • Exercise equipment delivered to guest room upon request • Corporate Apartments available • Value rates• Government per diem rates 365 day a year with valid ID• Laundry facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda and Fareportal so you can book your Club Quarters San Francisco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.