Stayed here recently on business. This is my kind of hotel: simple, no frills, clean and comfortable. It is also well-located and because it's in the financial district, is quieter at night and on weekends. There is the Embarcadero Center across the street with shops and eateries and a restaurant right next to the hotel, so finding somewhere to eat that's walking distance is not an issue. There is also a Safeway nearby if you needed to get a variety of food, drinks and other necessities. Public transportation is also close by (which I highly recommend if you don't have a car and a dedicated parking space). The hotel also has self-service check-in/check-out kiosks which are time-savers, especially when there is a line at the counter and you don't want to wait. They have a small fitness center on a lower level which is another plus for travelers who want to squeeze in some exercise during their trip. The rooms themselves aren't as big as standard American hotel rooms (more European I'd say), but they make good use of the space and I didn't feel cramped at all. The room was clean and my bed was very comfortable. Overall, for the price I paid and what I got, I would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Club Quarters, San Francisco provides contemporary, efficient accommodations in an inviting, club-like atmosphere with 346 rooms located in the center of the prime business district and a short distance from Embarcadero Center, the city's most prestigious office complex, with shopping, movies, and restaurants. The hotel is minutes to fine dining, shopping, and entertainment. A short walk to Market Street and most downtown points of interest, such as Chinatown, Union Square and North Beach. Club Quarters provides:• Safe, restricted entry• Fast and easy self check-in and check-out• Fast, free high speed internet access throughout the hotel• Onsite restaurant • Multi-menu in-room dining options (through onsite restaurant and many local restaurants)• Refrigerator and microwave available• Unlimited complimentary chilled purified bottled water • 5 meeting and event rooms available (maximum reception style 100 people)• Free use of computer/printer • Ergonomic workstations• State of the art guest rooms with premium bedding• Contemporary furnishings• Flat panel HD TVs• Complimentary coffee and tea• 24 hour guest service desk • Fitness room • Exercise equipment delivered to guest room upon request • Corporate Apartments available • Value rates• Government per diem rates 365 day a year with valid ID• Laundry facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, BookIt.com, EasyToBook, Travelocity and Agoda so you can book your Club Quarters in San Francisco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Quarters San Francisco Hotel San Francisco
- Hotel Quarters San Francisco
- Club Quarters Hotel San Francisco