Off road parking-just! Complimentary breakfast-toast, muffins, fresh fruit, coffee machine didn't work. Room reasonably cleanish-at least I slept in it! Fridge-small + kick the door to close! Not a good position to be walking back to in the dark. Near the 15 stop on the Hop On Hop Off Bus - time it correctly though, the last loop starts from Fisherman's Wharf at 6.00pm. If returning in the dark, get a taxi. In daylight, walk along the water's edge-takes about 40mins to Fisherman's Wharf. Free WiFi but spasmodic. Staff helpful in printing off some vital documents for us.
OK for one night but wouldn't have liked longer.........
- Also Known As:
- Americas Best Value Inn Golden Gate Hotel San Francisco
- Americas Best Value Inn Golden Gate Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Americas Best Value Inn - Golden Gate prides itself in personalized service and has 42 quaint & charming rooms with individually operated heating and air-conditioning units, our hotel is 100% Non-smoking rooms and corridors, smoking only allowed in the designated area, we offer a Lite Complimentary Breakfast each morning from 7-10am (muffin, coffee and juice), free limited parking, wireless wi-fi throughout each room and public area available to all guests. Come and enjoy our new Spa rooms today! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, BookIt.com, Travelocity, Venere, Otel, Budget Places, getaroom.com, Olotels, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Tingo so you can book your Americas Best Value Inn Golden Gate reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.