Nothing but good things to say about our stay here. The young gentleman at the front desk was very pleasant during our check in and then came outside to assist as I backed into a corner parking spot. The next morning there was someone new at the front desk and later I saw him helping someone with parking. Excellent service. The room we had with a king was very clean, that includes the sheets. Newly refurbished bathroom and great shower. Yes the main road out front was loud but we drowned that out with a cool “white noise” app. Yes I’d go there again, location was perfect for touring as well as restaurants and coffee shops over on Chestnut Street.
- Also Known As:
- Americas Best Value Inn Golden Gate Hotel
- Americas Best Value Inn Golden Gate Hotel San Francisco
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Americas Best Value Inn - Golden Gate prides itself in personalized service and has 42 quaint & charming rooms with individually operated heating and air-conditioning units, our hotel is 100% Non-smoking rooms and corridors, smoking only allowed in the designated area, we offer a Lite Complimentary Breakfast each morning from 7-10am (muffin, coffee and juice), free limited parking, wireless wi-fi throughout each room and public area available to all guests. Come and enjoy our new Spa rooms today! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Vantage Hospitality, Expedia, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Agoda and Travelocity so you can book your Americas Best Value Inn Golden Gate reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.