We stayed here because it was reasonably priced and we figured we didn't need anything fancy just to sleep in SF. Big mistake. The bed linens and the bathroom were clean enough, but just barely. The bathroom was cramped and I kept hitting my head on the shelf above the sink while I was washing my face. The room was dark, the bed not comfortable, and there were dirty fingerprints all over the door. The walls were paper thin and we could hear everything going on in neighboring rooms and outside. The other visitors were noisy at late hours, and on our last night we were woken up by people yelling and a car peeling out of the parking lot at 1am. I don't know how the breakfast was, since it began so late we were gone long before it even started.
- Also Known As:
- Americas Best Value Inn Golden Gate Hotel San Francisco
- Americas Best Value Inn Golden Gate Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Americas Best Value Inn - Golden Gate prides itself in personalized service and has 42 quaint & charming rooms with individually operated heating and air-conditioning units, our hotel is 100% Non-smoking rooms and corridors, smoking only allowed in the designated area, we offer a Lite Complimentary Breakfast each morning from 7-10am (muffin, coffee and juice), free limited parking, wireless wi-fi throughout each room and public area available to all guests. Come and enjoy our new Spa rooms today! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Tingo, BookIt.com, TripOnline SA, Otel, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Americas Best Value Inn Golden Gate reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.