This hostel was situation in a great location, close to what I feel the best part of San Fran.
- Doors don't slam!
- Friendly staff
- Free breakfast!!
- Great wifi
- Large bathrooms
- In the four person dorm there wasn't a lot of floor space to put my suitcase
- No charging outlets for top bunks
- The lift took forever
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay in the heart of the city, just one block from Union Square and steps from Chinatown and the cable cars! HI-San Francisco Downtown is close to the best cafes, clubs, theaters, and shopping. You'll love our new look, low prices, and four-bed dorms (coed dorms range from 4-8 beds). Free continental breakfast, free WiFi, DSL Internet, guest kitchen, free linens and towels, daily housekeeping, free/low-cost daily activities and tours, 24-hour reception, and no curfews, chores, or lockouts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HostelBookers, Priceline, HostelWorld and Odigeo so you can book your Hostelling International- San Francisco/ Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hostelling International- San Francisco/ Downtown Hotel San Francisco