Certainly one of the cheaper hotels in San Francisco. It is an old style hotel and not luxurious, but it was clean and comfortable. The hotel is located very close to a tram bus stop, from which it is possible to cheaply access all major parts of the city. There is a beautiful street behind the hotel with plenty of bars and cafes - I could go for a short walk at 9.30pm and have a nice glass of red wine at a bar with outdoor seating, before retiring to bed. The hotel itself is also on a busy main street, which was good for me, as it felt safe. It was well worth the small amount of dollars spent.
- Also Known As:
- America`s Best Inn San Francisco Hotel
- America`s Best Inn San Francisco Hotel San Francisco
- Best Inn San Francisco
- San Francisco Best Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Best Inn Fisherman's Wharf The Best Inn at Van Ness is conveniently located five blocks away from the Cannery and Ghirardelli Square from where you can stroll and take in the sites that line the row from Fisherman's Wharf to Pier 39. You will enjoy San Francisco more from our reasonably priced, attractive accommodations in one the most convenient location in town! We pride ourselves with providing first class service and attention to our guests needs ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets and Travelocity so you can book your America's Best Inn San Francisco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.