America's Best Inn is located on the corner of Van Ness and Chesnut which is only about 5 blocks, or a 5 minute walk from Guirardelli Square. In the room you will find a microwave and refrigerator if you want to buy your own snacks. There is no restaurant or breakfast, but due to its great location I was able to stay here and walk to Fisherman's Wharf. Even pier 33 (alcatraz cruises) wasn't a stretch to walk to. The best value about this motel is free parking! I stayed 3 nights and with San Fran's great public transportation and my proximity to the wharf, I didn't move my car the whole time. You're just a short trolly ride on the Powell-Hyde over the hill from Union Square. Van Ness is a little noisy at night because it is a motel, but it was not anything that I lost sleep over, the street isn't too busy in front of the motel. Overall it was a great value and free parking really made it for me.
- Also Known As:
- America`s Best Inn San Francisco Hotel
- America`s Best Inn San Francisco Hotel San Francisco
- Best Inn San Francisco
- San Francisco Best Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Best Inn Fisherman's Wharf The Best Inn at Van Ness is conveniently located five blocks away from the Cannery and Ghirardelli Square from where you can stroll and take in the sites that line the row from Fisherman's Wharf to Pier 39. You will enjoy San Francisco more from our reasonably priced, attractive accommodations in one the most convenient location in town! We pride ourselves with providing first class service and attention to our guests needs ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your America's Best Inn San Francisco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.