Absolutely terrible. Do not stay here. They charged more than the allowable posted rate per CA Civil Code Section 1863 (info on room door). When presented with this, two employees refused to refund difference. Now following up with state. Anyone that has stayed here should look at their charges as I am sure this is a common practice. Room was far below an acceptable level. There were numerous issues with the room including things like an unsecure door that would barely latch (the safety latch was also previously broken off and appeared it was kicked in/broken into), key cards would not work consistently, the towel bar was held up by a mass of silicone, mold and staining was present in the bathroom and bathtub, the ice machine wasn’t working, light bulbs were missing from our room, etc. We were on a family vacation not expecting a high quality hotel, but this was absolutely awful. Again, do not consider staying here.
- Also Known As:
- America`s Best Inn San Francisco Hotel
- America`s Best Inn San Francisco Hotel San Francisco
- Best Inn San Francisco
- San Francisco Best Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Best Inn Fisherman's Wharf The Best Inn at Van Ness is conveniently located five blocks away from the Cannery and Ghirardelli Square from where you can stroll and take in the sites that line the row from Fisherman's Wharf to Pier 39. You will enjoy San Francisco more from our reasonably priced, attractive accommodations in one the most convenient location in town! We pride ourselves with providing first class service and attention to our guests needs ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com and Fareportal so you can book your America's Best Inn San Francisco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.