“Nice find in SF” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Muscatine, Iowa
“Nice find in SF”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2014 via mobile

This restaurant was recommended by our front desk person at the Galleria Park Hotel ( 1 block away). It has an intimate atmosphere as
there are about 10 tables. Our family of 4 all had pasta which was excellent and moderately priced. The portions were also not overwhelming. Wine by the glass was generously poured and not expensive by SF standards- $11-$12 for a nice Cabernet. Our bill including 2 appetizers, 2 salads, 3 glasses of wine and 4 entrees was less than $150. Al in all, a great little spot in downtown San Francisco.

Visited July 2014

Edmonton, Canada
“Lovely Pizza”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2014

Such nice thin crust pizza...I could use some right now. Both my husband and I enjoyed our pizzas and beer. Tried to eat early and beat the rush - the first people at the restaurant meant great service as well as great food. Not a huge menu but definitely meals I would try if was ever go back to San Francisco.

• Visited May 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Saskatchewan
“Nice little restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2014

Our hotel recommended this place. We were just looking for a quick, late supper. The food was really good. I had a grilled Caesar salad and a pizza. Both were awesome. The waiter was very friendly and kind. Great supper out.

• Visited July 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Oslo, Norway
“A really good Italian”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2014

We had a family dinner at Pachino, recommended by our hotel (Omni). We were very pleased. Food was great, both pizza and pasta, and staff very friendly and attentive.

We recommend it to anyone looking for a nice and casual place to have a good meal. Enjoy!

Hamilton, Canada
“Best Napoletena Pizza To Date”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2014

I can't recall my Italian pizza experiences as I write this, but this was easily the best Napoletena pizza I've that I can recall.

The Good
- very friendly service
- appropriate prices
- the best Napoletena pizza crust I can recall having
- an interesting variety of pizzas
- decor, we enjoyed the set-up

Some faults
- they ran out of stock of more popular dessert options (ex. Tiramisu) early in the evening
- no patio
- a tad cozy for spacing next to other guests

The Bad
- the bathroom, you had to memorize a code and go for a bit of a walk

Other notes:
- trick to find off of Google maps, approach it off of Kearney Street not the back alley
- everyone else ordered this terrific looking pesto pizza that looked to die for
- the pizzas are large for a single individual, sharing is certainly reasonable - without appetizers if you have a small appetite

• Visited May 2014