“I will be back!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Mediterranean
Manteca, California
“I will be back!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2012

I had to take my daughter to UCSF. After she was checked in, my 23 year old son and I went to look for a place to eat. I didn't want to eat at the fast food places across the street, so we went down the hill and found this place. We ordered the falafel plated, which means you get the falafel plus 2 sides and pita bread. Since we didn't know if it would be good, we split it. The falafel was as big as a super burrito, so it plus the 2 sides were plenty for us. The 2 sides we ordered were hummus and the taboun salad. The hummus was the best I have ever had, and the salad was a delightful greek salad of tomato, cucumber, feta cheese, etc, and a very nice dressing. They have a dispenser for free water which is what we chose. The floating cucumbers inside the dispenser were unexpected, but made a very refreshing drink. Our plate was just over $10. so for SF I consider this not too bad, especially since we split it and it was enough. I have to return to UCSF in March, so I will definitely go back here to eat!

• Visited January 2012