A delayed review due to unforseen circumstances here but I do need to share our very positive experience of the Suites. Despite a very stressful start to the stay when we arrived late to be told that there was no room at the inn - in spite of a reservation made about nine months earlier, everything was resolved efficiently and satisfactorily. In many respects, through adversity one can often see positives that would otherwise have been hidden. Fo us, although we would not wish to experience the stressful situation again, we have to congratulate the team at this hotel for the manner in which they dealt with the problem and resolved it. Without the problem we may not have seen how caring and thoughtful the staff indeed are.
The accommodation itself is superb: spacious, clean and comfortable with spectacular views from the roof terrace where we enjoyed a morning coffee in the sunshine looking out over Alcatraz and beyond. The location is excellent, close to Fisherman's Wharf, the Quays, Alcatraz and with a historic tram stop just outside the building from where we were able to travel into the shopping area, riding the slopes of San Francisco in historic luxury if not comfort!
Highly recommended! Stay here - but just make sure there is always a room left for us!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With 24 spacious suites, The Suites at Fisherman’s Wharf is the perfect choice for discriminating travelers who want to leave their heart in the heart of San Francisco. The spacious suites offer you comfortable one or two-bedroom floor plans, each tastefully appointed with the furnishings you’d expect from a sophisticated San Francisco hotel. The intimate ambiance of the property is evident in features like the fountain in the lobby, and the private balconies and patios available in selected suites. Located next to the Hyde Street Cable Car stop, you’re just a short stroll from the sensory pleasures of Fisheerman’s Wharf, or the turn of the century ambiance of The Cannery, Pier 39, or the undersea secrets of the Aquarium of the Bay. This lyrical city by the bay will take you wherever your imagination allows, and The Suites at Fisherman’s Wharf San Francisco resort is the perfect place to begin your journey. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com so you can book your Suites at Fisherman's Wharf reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Suites At Fisherman`s Wharf Hotel San Francisco
- Hotel At Fishermans Wharf
- At Fishermans Wharf Hotel
- Suites Fishermans Wharf