I appreciate a few days in San Francisco on the way back to northern Michigan from Hawaii. We love the clean, spacious suites and it is so easy to walk to the wharf, restaurants, shopping, & the cable car passes our door. The staff, particularly Edgar and Oscar on our most recent trip, always have helpful ideas. We enjoy going to the roof and enjoying the fresh air, scenery and harbor activity. If you have a sweet tooth Ghiardelli's is a block away.
I think Bob Hope said it first, "thanks for the memories" and we look forward to our next visit. Alice
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With 24 spacious suites, The Suites at Fisherman’s Wharf is the perfect choice for discriminating travelers who want to leave their heart in the heart of San Francisco. The spacious suites offer you comfortable one or two-bedroom floor plans, each tastefully appointed with the furnishings you’d expect from a sophisticated San Francisco hotel. The intimate ambiance of the property is evident in features like the fountain in the lobby, and the private balconies and patios available in selected suites. Located next to the Hyde Street Cable Car stop, you’re just a short stroll from the sensory pleasures of Fisheerman’s Wharf, or the turn of the century ambiance of The Cannery, Pier 39, or the undersea secrets of the Aquarium of the Bay. This lyrical city by the bay will take you wherever your imagination allows, and The Suites at Fisherman’s Wharf San Francisco resort is the perfect place to begin your journey. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelClick, Expedia, TripOnline SA and Despegar.com so you can book your Suites at Fisherman's Wharf reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Suites At Fisherman`s Wharf Hotel San Francisco
- Hotel At Fishermans Wharf
- At Fishermans Wharf Hotel
- Suites Fishermans Wharf