All the rooms are suites so that is great going in. The single room was kind of small but you only sleep in it. The mattress was comfortable. The living room was spacious. Our kids slept on the queen size pull out that had the thickest most comfortable mattress ever! The kitchen area was kind of small, but functional. It had no stove, but did have a 2 burner cook-top and a convection oven/microwave. The bathroom was tiny, but there was a big under the sink area to put your things. The shower also had a big shelf to store your items. There were 2 sides of the building. One side faced the street and one side faced the building next to it. We were facing the apartments next to it, not much of a view (beautiful roof top patio if you want a view!), but I was glad we were there because the Cable cars run from 5am to 1am and they are loud! When our window was open I could hear them on the opposite side of the building. If you are sensitive to noise, stay in the back. The rooms had no AC, but it was in the 60's when we were there so it was fine. The room did have ceiling fans that we used every day. The window of the room where we were faced out to the courtyard so there was light coming in all the time. The curtains were okay so it didn't bother me. All in all this place was in an excellent location. We were 2 blocks from fisherman's wharf and there is a cable car/muni stop right outside our building. We didn't use our car the entire week (the parking lot is TINY and it does cost 22 dollars a night, but much cheaper than the 36-50 dollars I saw around town). I enjoyed our week stay and the staff was always helpful. Oh and another thing that was great, is that even though we stayed through an exchange of our timeshare, there was cleaning every day. That never happens when we do timeshare exchanges. It was fantastic!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With 24 spacious suites, The Suites at Fisherman’s Wharf is the perfect choice for discriminating travelers who want to leave their heart in the heart of San Francisco. The spacious suites offer you comfortable one or two-bedroom floor plans, each tastefully appointed with the furnishings you’d expect from a sophisticated San Francisco hotel. The intimate ambiance of the property is evident in features like the fountain in the lobby, and the private balconies and patios available in selected suites. Located next to the Hyde Street Cable Car stop, you’re just a short stroll from the sensory pleasures of Fisheerman’s Wharf, or the turn of the century ambiance of The Cannery, Pier 39, or the undersea secrets of the Aquarium of the Bay. This lyrical city by the bay will take you wherever your imagination allows, and The Suites at Fisherman’s Wharf San Francisco resort is the perfect place to begin your journey. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelClick so you can book your Suites at Fisherman's Wharf reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Suites At Fisherman`s Wharf Hotel San Francisco
- Hotel At Fishermans Wharf
- At Fishermans Wharf Hotel
- Suites Fishermans Wharf