“The Amazing Timothy Noonan” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #37 of 394 Activities in San Francisco
Type: Performances
More attraction details
Owner description: San Francisco’s Aquarium of the Bay at Pier 39 proudly presents “The San Francisco Magic Show” at the newly remodeled 270 seat Bay Theater, starring Las Vegas Comedy Magician Timothy Noonan.“The San Francisco Magic Show” – is a 60 minute, hilarious, family-friendly comedy magic experience! Perfect for families, couples, and visitors just like you, this magical experience is a perfect blend of Timothy Noonan’s amazing magic and “laugh-out-loud” comedy!
Berkeley, California
“The Amazing Timothy Noonan”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2014 NEW

My son and my grand-daughter and I came to the last December show at the Aquarium, and there were many times when I could genuinely not believe what I was seeing!
This is a great magic show, both with amazing feats and with a really sympathetic orientation to the audience

Visited December 2014

Novato, California
“Amazing show for entire fam!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2014

Great tricks, very entertaining for me, my wife and toddler. Best magic show in Bay Area. Blown away. Great with audience participation.

Reno
“Las Vegas calibur magic in SF--for kids AND adults”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2014

This show was perfect for child (my son is 6), but surprisingly more amazing for adults. The magician, Tim, immediately connected with his audience. The illusions were all ingenious and impeccably performed. This show could easily occur on the Las Vegas Strip for far more money--and not its worthwhile cause, protecting the SF Bay. This is a must see for anybody who loves sheer entertainment.

Texas
“Great Magic Show!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2014

We have enjoyed the show very much... Entertaining and interactive. It is a cool 'one man show'.
We went to the show after we read some reviews here and we were not disappointed.

Tel Aviv, Israel
“Great show, very entertaining”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2014

Timothy is great. The magic is awesome, audience participation is fun. the venue is intimate and creates real connection with Timothy.
The show is suited for adults and kids alike.
I have only positive things to say about the show, it was extremely fun and time passed too fast, leaving me wanting more.