“What a great find!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #19 of 4,918 restaurants in San Francisco
Cuisines: British, Fish & Chips
“What a great find!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2013 via mobile

We found this place using trip advisor and I have to say I was not disappointed. This is a very good spot for lunch and very inexpensive as well. We will definitely visit CodMother again on our next trip to San Francisco!

88% Recommend
Richland, Washington
“Mother of Chips!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2013 via mobile

So happy we walked by, my wife said go try, ate the best chips, everything else will now make me cry....

I def recommend this if you want some good fish and fries for a good price, also very friendly!!!

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Huntington, New York
“British Style Fish and Chips”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2013

Greasy but delicious and perfectly cooked fish and chips. Staff is very welcoming and friendly. Outdoor seating with some table umbrellas.

Visited June 2013
Virginia
“DELICIOUS, hot and fresh”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2013

Based on Trip Advisor reviews, we sought this place out. It is really a food truck that has become a permanent fixture near Pier 41. The food is HOT and fresh. The workers are polite, pleasant and engaging. It is billed as "authentic" fish and chips. Is it? I don't know and really don't care. It's delicious and that's enough!

Visited June 2013
Hawaii
“Codmothers - Great place to eat!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2013

While in San Francisco on business, my colleague suggested we find this place as he had read about it on TripAdvisor. I'm so glad we went. I just had the regular fish and chips and they were the best I've ever had. We also had the opportunity to meet the owner who came out into the open area seating and was talking to the various customers. She's a hoot! What an awesome person. We flew out the next morning and if this place had been open early in the a.m., I would have ordered take out for the plane ride home. I am looking forward to my next SF trip so I can eat there again. Did I mention, the price was very, very reasonable.

• Visited June 2013